EFTi-approved Practitioner Mentoring
Mentoring (supervision) for EFT International
EFT International (EFTi) requires all EFT Practitioners and Trainers to undertake a minimum of 6 hours per year of EFT-specific mentoring with an EFTi-approved Mentor to help maintain and develop professional competence. These 6 hours can be completed either 1:1 or within a mentoring group of no more than 8 Practitioners or Trainees.
“Mentoring” is the term EFTi uses for its North American EFT coaches. In UK and Europe, you might be more familiar with the term “supervision”.
Please feel welcome to work with me for your EFT International mentoring minimum hours and more, or for guidance and supervision as an EFT Practitioner, whichever EFT organisation you are affiliated to – I am familiar with many and happy to collaborate with other organisations’ requirements. My aim is for the group mentoring to be very affordable and my 1:1 mentoring sessions are priced lower than my EFT sessions to help with access to this important resource.
What are the benefits of mentoring with EFT Devon
- A friendly, relaxed mentoring and training community
- My intention that mentoring/supervision sessions are a place of sharing and support, where every participant feels valued and safe to bring any topic or ask any question. Costs are kept to a minimum and together we create EFT community.
- My aim is to be there for my mentees/supervisees for encouragement and support whenever need arises.
- As past Chair of EFT International I’m on top of the history of the EFT Community and many of the latest developments ready to share with participants
- I was involved in EFTi Research Team for 12 years and led the team that petitioned NICE in 2018 to include a recommendation for further research into EFT. I’m always ready to explain the impact of the latest research on our practices
- Easy and accessible online booking system, including last minute booking (when spaces are available)
- One-hour group sessions booked ad-hoc, easily, as you need them – fit easily into a busy schedule
What types of group mentoring are available?
- Small groups online using Zoom. One hour, first Tuesday and Wednesday of each month,various times to suit UK and Europe, Americas, Asia and Australia. See the boxes to the right (desktop) or further down this page (mobile) for the types of group and dates/times available, which include:
- Online Group Annual Mentoring
- Advanced Practitioner Online Group Annual Mentoring
- Initial Practitioner Certification Mentoring
- Advanced Practitioner Certification Mentoring
- Special Interest Mentoring Groups
- Trainers only Annual Mentoring Groups
- Small groups (maximum 8) with content tailored to requests from group participants such that themes and discussion evolve organically each time to suit the needs of those present
- There may occasionally be some tapping as a group, however only if the need arises for the specific well-being of those present. Mentoring groups are not usually intended as tapping groups, rather for discussion of cases and issues relating to practice.
Practitioner Certification and Accreditation Mentoring
(following an EFT Level 2 training course)
This programme is made up of a combination to suit your needs of 1:1 mentoring hours and Initial Practitioner Certification Mentoring groups, all of which charged pro-rata as used (see Costs section below). This is provided for those who have completed the Combined Level 1&2 EFT training course with Jacqui. However, it is also available to trainees who have completed a Level 2 course with another EFTi Trainer, but for whatever reason, are unable to complete a certification and accreditation programme with that original Trainer.
Contact Jacqui to discuss your needs. It may be that you need some additional mentoring time or to repeat/refresh the Level 2 training course. We will decide this together based on your individual needs.
Advanced Practitioner Certification and Accreditation Mentoring (following an EFT Level 3 course)
This programme is made up of a combination to suit your needs of 1:1 mentoring hours and Advanced Practitioner Certification Mentoring groups, all of which charged pro-rata as used (see Costs section below). This is provided for those who have completed the Level 3 EFT training course with Jacqui. However, it is also available to trainees who have completed a Level 3 course with another EFTi Trainer, but for whatever reason, are unable to complete a certification and accreditation programme with that original Trainer.
Contact Jacqui to discuss your needs. It may be that you need some additional mentoring time or to repeat/refresh the Level 3 training course. We will decide this together based on your individual needs.
Mentoring for External Accreditation with EFT International
Jacqui’s skills and knowledge from her background as a UK-qualified teacher, together with her extensive involvement with the development of EFT International syllabi and training materials, enable her to assess and individualise training needs. If you have trained originally with a non-EFTi Trainer but would like to become accredited with EFT International, Jacqui offers the service of 1:1 mentoring to assess what you will need to do to meet the required standards and will then put together an individualised programme for you. This may include 1:1 and/or group mentoring hours and or it may be preferable to repeat a Level 2 or 3 course, then proceed along the usual certification and accreditation pathways.
Contact Jacqui to discuss your needs
Mentoring/Guidance/Apprenticeship for becoming an EFTi-approved Mentor or Master Trainer
This is highly individualised. Therefore please get in touch to discuss.
The minimum qualification for getting started is that you have been an EFTi-accredited Advanced Practitioner for longer than two years.
Contact Jacqui to discuss your needs
What about group mentoring days in Devon in person?
Whilst most group mentoring now takes places online, there can be occasional information-filled in-person workshops in South Molton, North Devon or sometimes in collaboration with SWEFT in South Devon.
Within these longer workshops, there may be some opportunity for tapping as a group. Whole day events can incorporate tapping time in smaller groups or pairs according to interest/need, but time spent this way counts for CPD rather than Mentoring Hours.
What about 1:1 mentoring?
Whilst most practitioners prefer to complete their annual mentoring requirement within mentoring groups and this makes it much more affordable, sometimes practitioners need 1:1 time to bring something quite complex or personal to the mentoring discussion. Several hours of 1:1 mentoring are also considered essential during the practitioner and advanced practitioner certification and accreditation period for assessment of case studies, as well as for general guidance and encouragement.
1:1 supervision/mentoring times are available to suit, in person in South Molton or online using Zoom, minimum 30 minutes. Booking link
- Online group Mentoring Zoom 1hr: £17.50 (£19.50 from January 2024)
- Certification Mentoring Online Group Zoom 1hr: £17.50 (£19.50 from January 2024)
- Trainer only Mentoring Online Group Zoom 1.5 hrs: £25.00
(Trainer Mentoring alternates between morning and late afternoon times to provide opportunities for Trainers in both Australia and USA from East to West, as well as, of course, UK and Europe)
- 1:1 online Zoom or in South Molton:
If you have trained with EFT Devon:
30 minutes £35
90 minutes £95
If you have trained elsewhere:
30 minutes £40
90 minutes £95
Mentoring for Trainer Trainees
- Private Online Mentoring Groups: any group of between 2 and 8 practitioners or trainees can request a specific group mentoring time. £80 (£70 if trained with EFT Devon) per 1hr session, divided approximately between those present, as detailed below when paying separately (rounding is to cover admin costs).
For £70 session: 2 sharing £35 each; 3 sharing £23.50 each; 4 sharing £17.50 each; 5 sharing £14.50 each; 6 sharing £12 each; 7 sharing £11 each; 8 sharing £10 each.
How to book
Please book mentoring groups by using the online link and booking system only (links can be found within the boxes on this page). Book early as there are only 8 spaces per group and they often get taken in advance of the date. If the group you are looking at is full, you will see a message above the “Register Now” button saying “All spots for this live webinar have been booked now”. If you get this message and would like to go on a waiting list in case of a cancellation, please email Jacqui (or use the contact form).
If there is a problem with the online booking system, please contact Jacqui by phone 01769 572207 or contact form to book. Email if you already have Jacqui’s email address.
Mentoring days maximum 6 places, online groups maximum 8, places, allocated on first come basis. Full payment for any mentoring days is due within one week of place reservation.
The online groups are kept small to allow for quality individual participation, but this does mean that they get fully booked and I keep a waiting list. If you have booked a place and subsequently find you cannot participate, please let me know as early as possible so that the place can be re-allocated. If less than 48 hours’ notice is given, other than in extenuating circumstances, payment will still be taken for the session. If you give more than 48 hours’ notice I can reallocate the place and transfer your payment to another date.
Upcoming group mentoring dates & times
Please note that all times given within the boxes below are UK (London) time.
Choose from the boxes below the type of mentoring group that is appropriate for you, then click to see available dates.
these dates continue monthly usually the first Tuesday morning and evening of each month
and for Practitioner Certification mentoring usually the first Tuesday afternoon of each month at 5pm
and for Advanced Practitioner (Level 3) Certification/Accreditation, usually the first Wednesday of each month at 9.30 am and 6.00 pm
New! Special interest mentoring groups
These often involve a guest presenter and I am delighted to announce EFT Devon collaboration with Samantha McDonnell, IFS-Level 3 Therapist and Psychotherapist (as well as keen tapper). We will spend an hour and a half on Wednesday, 8th November discussing great ways to incorporate principles from IFS into our EFT and tap with parts.
If there are any other topics or themes you would like to see featured in this way for special attention, do let me know.